Oxford Criminal Defense Lawyer
Defending You in Warren County – (513) 802-9283
If you are facing criminal charges in or near Oxford, you don’t have to be intimidated by the legal process, but you do need to take your case seriously. At Haughey & Niehaus LLC, our Butler, Mason, and Oxford criminal defense lawyers represent minors, students, and adults in most misdemeanor and felony cases. We have extensive experience fighting for the rights of our clients and protecting their futures. Our partners also bring the insider knowledge of former prosecutors. Let us put this experience and dedication to work for you.
If you’re facing criminal charges, your choice in representation matters. Hiring the right attorney can mean the difference between facing possible jail time and walking away with a clean slate. At Haughey & Niehaus, LLC, we understand that there are few things more frightening than being arrested for a crime – when you come to our firm, you can trust that our legal team will work tirelessly to protect your rights.
Arrested? Begin discussing your legal options by calling (513) 802-9283 today.
What Sets Our Defense Firm Apart?
- Two partners: More than 25 years’ combined experience
- Former Miami University officer and Westchester PD Police Chief defending you
- Awards that include OH Super Lawyers® & 10 Best in DUI Defense
Free Attorney Consultation
To talk to an experienced lawyer about your criminal defense case, call our law firm at (513) 802-9283 or email us today!
Comprehensive Criminal Defense Representation
Our criminal defense attorneys are here to provide you with strong legal advocacy in all criminal cases including:
- Felony offenses: Criminal convictions are public records. If you are convicted of a felony, any prospective employer, landlord, or university that conducts a background check can find out that you were convicted of a serious crime.
- Traffic violations: Any conviction for a moving violation in Ohio will result in two points on your driver’s license. If you accumulate 12 points in two years, your license will be suspended for six months.
- DUI / OVI defense: We can help you with first offense and repeat offense DUI / OVI / DWI charges.
- Assault: From simple assault to domestic violence, we provide strong defense against all assault charges.
- Burglary: Even unintentional trespassing can be charged as a felony and present serious consequences.
Butler County and Miami University Student Representation
We provide special legal services for students at Miami University and other schools in the area, services that include:
- Miami University Discipline & Code Violations: If you are charged with a crime on campus or in the city of Oxford, you could face disciplinary action or even expulsion from the university.
- Underage intoxication: Underage possession, underage consumption, and underage intoxication are first-degree misdemeanors in Ohio.
- Fake ID charges: Use of a fake ID in a bar is charged as “certain acts prohibited” or “misrepresentation” in Ohio. Either of those charges is a first-degree misdemeanor, subject to maximum penalty of 180 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.
- Record sealing or expungement: If you have been arrested, charged, or convicted of a criminal offense, your record will be readily available to the public. Depending on your situation, our criminal law attorneys may be able to help you seal or expunge your criminal record.
Learn more about how our Oxford criminal defense attorneys can fight for your rights, liberty, and future in a FREE consultation.
Selected for Ohio Super Lawyers®
10 Best Award 2015 – DUI/DWI Attorneys
Former Law Enforcement on Your Side
Afterhours Availability in Warren County