Our award-winning lawyers offer 24-hour service to help you defend your rights and your freedom.
We are ready to help you recover fair compensation after suffering from a preventable accident.
Our firm offers skilled, proven counsel for any matter of divorce or family law that you are facing.
Our Areas of Practice
For Award-Winning Advocacy in Oxford, OH
Call (513) 802-9283
At Haughey & Niehaus, we offer proven counsel to clients facing business disputes, criminal charges, family law matters, and personal injury. We are ready to help you anywhere in Oxford/Butler County, Mason, and all across Southwest Ohio.
What Sets Our OxfordLaw Firm Apart?
- Two partners, 25+ years’ combined experience
- Selection for Ohio’s Super Lawyers®
- 10 Best Award in Ohio DUI Defense
There is no substitute for experience, and each of our Oxford lawyers has years of sharpened talent and excellent results. With award-winning defense, we have invaluable insight into the Ohio court system. Haughey & Niehaus offers the exceptional representation you deserve. Don’t hesitate to call (513) 802-9283 to learn how we can help you.
We offer FREE initial consultations for matters of criminal defense, business disputes, and personal injury.
Dedicated Service & Insightful Representation
Learn more about our high-caliber legal services in Oxford:
- Business Disputes: From landlord-tenant disputes to labor collective bargaining, we can effectively handle your case.
- Criminal Defense: Whether you are a student at Miami University facing discipline or you are facing a felony drug trafficking or sex offense charge, we are available 24/7 to fight for you.
- Family Law: Our advocates handle adoptions, estate planning, high-asset divorces, and more, prepared to help you resolve any matter of family law.
- Personal Injury: If you were seriously injured in a car accident caused by someone else, or if you lost a loved one in a crash, we can help you seek justice and fair compensation.
Call (513) 802-9283 or email us today to schedule your initial consultation with a proven Oxford lawyer.
Selected for Ohio Super Lawyers®
10 Best Award 2015 – DUI/DWI Attorneys
Former Law Enforcement on Your Side
Afterhours Availability in Warren County